Applying for rental houses in Geelong
Finding the right rental property can be exciting, but it can also be stressful for prospective tenants.
The property managers at West End Real Estate encourage prospective tenants to be organised and familiarise themselves with our rental property application form. To make the process easier, the rental managers have provided a list of what is required upon application.
- The property must have been viewed
- The application form (which can be found on our website) must be completed in full
- Each person over the age of 18 who will be occupying the property must complete an application
- Application form and privacy statement must be signed
- One copy of photo identification must be presented ie. drivers licence or passport
- A second form of ID ie. Medicare card, current bank statement, utility account with current address etc
- A copy of two payslips and/or a copy of Centrelink payment summary
In processing applications we thouroughly check references, therefore it is in your best interest to provide business hours, contact details and comprehensive information for all references to expediate the process.
When the rental managers have completed checking references the application is then discussed with the landlord, the landlord may then take the time to deliberate on the decision.
Once a decision has been made the West End Real Estate property management team will contact you to advise if your application has been successful.