Suburb Profile – Bell Park
This suburb is regarded by many as Geelong’s best kept secret. Located within minutes to the CBD, Ring Road, Melbourne Road, quality schools including Kardinia International College and with great suburban shopping strips, Bell Park is still an affordable suburb offering great value for investors. Add to this the large block sizes and the recent development of units and townhouses, we find the enquiry level from tenants is high. Median Rental Figures: Houses – 2BR $290pw, 3BR $340pw, 4BR $430pw Units/Townhouses – 2BR $340pw, 3BR 390pw.
Prospective tenants looking for a new three bedroom unit in Bell Park – 1/171 Separation Street.
* Master with ensuite and built in robes
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes
* Open plan living
* Modern kitchen stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Gas central heating
* Remote garage with drive through roller door, 1 extra car space with electronic gate at front
* Alarm system
* Close to shops, schools and public transport
* PHOTO ID MUST BE SHOWN TO ATTEND ALL INSPECTIONS
* PLEASE NOTE A MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS NOTICE MAY BE REQUIRED TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY
* TENANCY APPLICATIONS ONLY ACCEPTED ONCE PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED